Contribution to a Research – African Women Entrepreneurs Questionnaire
The objectives of the study are:
- To explore Black African women’s challenges in male-dominated entrepreneurial environments in South Africa
- To determine the effects of gender roles (Patriarchy) on Black African women’s entry into male-dominated environments.
- To determine the perceptions and challenges of societies/communities on Black women entering the masculine entrepreneurial sector.
- To identify the current legislations and government’s support of women entrepreneurship.
- To explore business and managerial experience and training of Black African women.
- To investigate the level of motivation and confidence of Black African women in embarking on ventures in male-dominated environments
African Women Entrepreneurs Questionaire
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Announcement & Call for Papers
Quantity Surveying Research Conference 2016
Port Elizabeth - South Africa, 19 - 21 October 2016
Organised for :-
The South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession &
The Association of South African Quantity Surveyors
Organisers and Co-ordinators of Content, Papers and Programme
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Department of Quantity Surveying
Main Conference Theme: Sea-change : Navigating the waves of change
Click here to download the call for papers - Abstracts must be submitted by 11 May 2016
FOR MORE INFO CLICK HERE